Thursday, April 10, 2014

Don't Forget the Wine! Jacques Pepin's 5 Habits for Better Cooking


Food expert and renowned chef Jacques Pepin offers 5 tips for you and your kitchen! Check out "Don't Forget the Wine! Jacques Pepin's 5 Habits for Better Cooking", grab a glass, and get cooking!

Small kitchen habits can make a big difference in your cooking, so we love learning about the everyday cooking habits of cookbook authors, chefs and other food professionals. What are the small habits they practice every time they step into the kitchen?
This week we are talking to our favorite food experts to find out the simple cooking practices they rely on, and today legendary French chef and cookbook author Jacques Pepin shares his five basic habits for better, happier cooking every day. His not-so-secret tip? Enjoy a glass of wine while you cook.

Jacques Pepin's 5 Habits for Better Cooking

1. I cook basically every day.
2. I try to use products in season.
3. I prepare food to please my wife, my dog, and me.
4. I always start with a glass of wine when I cook.
5. I continue with another glass of wine.
Simple and foolproof — thank you, Jacques!
(Image credits: KQED; Shesternina Polina/Shutterstock)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More